Partners in Ag (PinAg)* is a member of the Partners in Grain (PinG) Alliance.
The focus of PinAg is to deliver quality professional learning to the agricultural sector. We employ quality facilitators to ensure all workshops …
- are relevant,
- learnings are applied to the business in a supported environment,
- meet the needs of farming businesses,
- are based on an understanding of how farmers learn best, and
- are tailored to meet identified requirements.
PinAg is governed by a board of farmers, who have a strong interest in ensuring quality, interactive workshops, not otherwise available, are delivered in local communities.
Requests for learning are initiated by communities.
PinAg will partner with organisations, through the development and/or sponsorship of workshops, to continue to increase the participation, skills and knowledge of the participants in the agricultural sector.
* formerly Partners in Grain Victoria/Tasmania (PinG Vic/Tas)