Become a 2020-21 financial member of Partners in Ag for the annual membership fee of $10
- Full membership to Partners in Ag Incorporated including the opportunity to join the Board
- Opportunity to provide input into new workshops through the sub-regional workshop development groups
- Monthly e-newsletter
Partners in Ag* delivers quality professional learning to the agricultural sector across Victoria and Tasmania.
Partners in Ag (PinAg) employs quality facilitators to ensure all workshops…
- are relevant,
- are applied to the business in a supported environment
- meet the current and future needs of farming businesses
- are based on an understanding of how farmers learn best
- are tailored to meet identified farm business requirements.
Partners in Ag is governed by a board of farmers and industry stakeholders, who have a strong interest in ensuring quality, interactive workshops, not otherwise available, are delivered in local communities.
For more information contact Executive Officer Nickie Berrisford 0428 622 655 or email email@example.com.