Are you wanting to take Facebook to the next level and use it for advertising to your clients and the ag community?
We’re teaming up with the ladies at Aubrey + Areegra
to bring farmers and agribusiness professionals our Facebook Ads for your AG Business online workshop.
This workshop walks you through the best practices for setting up successful social campaigns.
The workshop will cover:
- Setting an objective for a Facebook advertisement
- The different types of Facebook ads
- Identifying and saving your target audience
- When to use custom audiences
- Using different Ad sets to run tests
This workshop is only $40 per person – places are limited to 10 participants, so get in quick!
For more information please contact Katherine Colbert on 0409 527 041.
This workshop has been made possible with support from the Victorian Government’s Digital Innovation Futures Fund and we’re proud to be participating in the 2020 Digital Innovation Festival