Register your interest in our Staff Safety for Managers Workshop.
We aim to host these workshops prior to the peak season of Harvest 2021 but will be guided by the Victorian Government’s restrictions and advice moving forward. There will be opportunities to also attend these workshops in 2022 and beyond!
If you are employing staff, contractors, or looking to do so in the future, this workshop is perfect for you! This workshop will be an interactive and engaging session that will cover:
- The legislation around farm safety
- Your obligations to farm safety as an employer
- Your employees’ obligations to farm safety
- Identifying Risks and Hazards
- Establishing a safety culture
- Safety information during staff recruitment
- Employment paperwork
- Safety policies and procedures
- Safety and communication
- Training employees
- What to include on a safety tour for employees
- How to keep safety a focus on farm
This is a brand new workshop like no other. Register your interest today at https://www.partnersinag.org.au/upcoming-events.
For more information contact Katherine on 0409 527 041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.