SOCIAL MEDIA FOR AG
- Face to Face
- Online available
Who will benefit from this training?
Farm owners and managers who are:
- Communicating and selling with stakeholders online
- Expand their marketing channels to social media
- Unsure how to use social media to promote products/service and engage with customers
- Want to start using social media, but unsure where to start
- Using social media and wanting to train staff in developing a strategy
- Improve your understanding of social media and its use within the agriculture sector
- Improve your understanding of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Goals and Content Plan developed for your business
- Understanding of risk management for social media
- Improved confidence and skills to respond to negative comments
* ONLINE NOW AVAILABLE *
This online workshop will run over three 1.5 hour sessions (late August/early September 2020) via Zoom.
Participants will receive a handbook with templates that can be utilised throughout the training and can be used after the training as a reference in the future.
Face to face workshops are still available, pending COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing requirement.s
Aubrey + Areegra is a full service creative agency dedicated to delivering authentic brand messages to one of Australia’s most valuable target markets. Led by Kate Liersch and Karen Inkster, this Wimmera local team brings a fresh approach to rural advertising.
“A wonderful opportunity to meet and talk to people working in advertising. It has changed the way I look at social media, particularly when analyzing ‘behind the scenes’ data.” Tania
“Really worthwhile event. Great Presenters.” David
“Social media constantly changes. This workshop is a great way to keep up to date with what’s happening and how you can use social media to promote our services and engage with the ag community”. Kat