Who will benefit from this training?
Succession planning for farming families can often be a difficult and stressful process unlike any other business. It is important that all farmers and farming operations have a long term succession plan in place in case of sudden injury, illness or change of circumstances.
This workshop will benefit farmers at all stages of their working life and will assist in starting the process of planning for a future after farming.
How does the learning happen?
This interactive workshop is a mix of instruction, discussion and questions relating to real situations.
- Confidence and a greater understanding of how to plan successfully for your future
- Understanding of discretionary family trusts and their pitfalls
- Ability to protect farming assets
- Knowledge of the four A’s in succession planning
- Education on what to avoid in farm succession planning